Getting the Most out of Mendeley: Organize and Cite In-Person
Mendeley Desk Top reference manager provides an easy way to organize your pdfs and references as you are collecting them. You will learn about:
- Managing your own library on your desk top with a web-site sync
- creating a workspace that you can share with others through several group options.
- Incorporating intext citations, footnotes, and bibliography through Mendeley's integration with MS Word
- Desktop versus Reference Manager platforms
If you are already using Mendeley and have existing questions, please feel free to send them in advance to email@example.com
This workshop is co-sponsored by Penn Libraries
Support for Publishing Workshops Fall 2022
This workshop is part of a series hosted by the Libraries in collaboration with the Grad Center at Penn. Each workshop focuses on an element of the publishing process. From September through November, tune in to live virtual and in-person sessions covering citation management, impact metrics, promoting your work, selecting the right publishing venue, fair use, and more. See the full suite of workshops to support you as you make progress toward your publishing goals. Check back to keep track of new workshops being added.
You may also want to review our Services for Authors guide.
- Monday, October 3, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Room 304 | Multipurpose Room