Setting Fall Writing Goals Online
Support your writing goals for this semester by sharing them with peers, creating a plan for your major projects, and discussing strategies for staying on course.
This event is cosponsored by the Weingarten Center and the Grad Center and is part of the Strategies for Success in Graduate Studies series.
Learn effective ways to manage your time, set goals, and manage your coursework during your graduate experience!
Setting Fall Writing Goals
- Wednesday, September 7, 7:00 PM (ET) (virtual)
- Thursday, September 8, 1:00 PM (in-person)
Structuring Your Unstructured Time
- Monday, September 12, 1:00 PM (in-person)
- Tuesday, September 13, 7:00 PM (ET) (virtual)
Reading Effectively in Graduate School
- Thursday, September 15, 1:00 PM (in-person)
- Monday, September 19, 7:00 PM (ET) (virtual)
The Hidden Curriculum in Graduate Education
- Wednesday, September 21, 1:00 PM (in-person)
- Thursday, September 22, 7:00 PM (ET) (virtual)
Learn more and register at gsc.upenn.edu/events
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online - see event description for details
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Grad Center events are for current Penn graduate and professional students only, unless otherwise specified.
More Upcoming Events