Lunch & Learn: Proactive Planning 1 In-Person / Online
Join a Learning Specialist from the Weingarten Center to learn about tools and strategies to help you create and follow a schedule that works.
Location: Graduate Student Center | 3615 Locust Walk | Third Floor, Room 304
This event is part of our Lunch & Learn - and - Strategies for Success in Graduate Studies series, both cosponsored by the Weingarten Center and Graduate Student Center.
Lunch and Learn Series
The Lunch and Learn series at the Grad Center features resources and tips that will help you successfully navigate your academic experiences at Penn. Campus partners share best practices to benefit all graduate and professional students. Light lunch will be provided at the end of each session for in-person attendees so please register in advance so we can get an accurate headcount.
Learn effective ways to manage your time, set goals, and manage your coursework during your graduate experience!
Reading Effectively in Graduate School
- Wednesday, August 30, 7:00 PM (online)
- Thursday, September 7, 1:00 PM (in person)
Proactive Planning (also part of our Lunch & Learn series)
- Part 1: Friday, September 1, 12:15 PM (in person)
- Part 2: Friday, September 8, 12:15 PM (in person)
- Tuesday, September 5, 7:00 PM (online)
- Wednesday, September 6, 1:00 PM (in person)
Learn more and register at gsc.upenn.edu/events
- Friday, September 1, 2023
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Room 304 | Multipurpose Room
Grad Center events are for current Penn graduate and professional students only, unless otherwise specified.
More Upcoming Events