Reading Effectively in Graduate School (online) Online
Develop effective reading and note-taking methods as you engage with a variety of texts.
This event is part of the Strategies for Success in Graduate Studies series, cosponsored by the Weingarten Center and Graduate Student Center .
Learn effective ways to manage your time, set goals, and manage your coursework during your graduate experience!
Reading Effectively in Graduate School
- Wednesday, August 30, 7:00 PM (online)
- Thursday, September 7, 1:00 PM (in person)
Proactive Planning (also part of our Lunch & Learn series)
- Part 1: Friday, September 1, 12:15 PM (in person)
- Part 2: Friday, September 8, 12:15 PM (in person)
- Tuesday, September 5, 7:00 PM (online)
- Wednesday, September 6, 1:00 PM (in person)
Learn more and register at gsc.upenn.edu/events
- Wednesday, August 30, 2023
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Grad Center events are for current Penn graduate and professional students only, unless otherwise specified.
More Upcoming Events